As with all terms and conditions, they sound rather formal but mean well. However, they are pretty standard, by placing an order with me, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions.
Please note, that it is up to you to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access this website
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description.
- All prices listed on threadandink.co.uk are correct at the time of entering the information, however, I reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices include sales tax
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and threadandink.co.uk until I accept your order by dispatching the product to you.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items need to be designed and made.